United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn’t that dickhead who was at the Munich remembrance was it
He was presumably Scottish, as a bagpiper played the coffin in - the coffin was covered in red and white flowers, apparently.
I don't want to labour the point as everyone's death lieves people grieving. No offence to the family (and I won't identify the church).

I've just been consoled by a Rag on the grounds that we only beat Inter 1-0. The office is still laughing as I post this. I loved 1-0, I told him. Because it compelled your plastic clown posse of failed glory hunters to watch to the end and we got to celebrate the final whistle like it was an Aguerrooooo moment. You don't have to be thick to be a Rag but it seems to help.

Most Rags have avoided me like the plague but the best (and only comment from the bitter plastics) was "We did it first"
Replied by saying that they've officially morphed in Liverpool as they're fixated on the past too but no surprise as you're basically two cheeks of the same arse.
Finished off by asking if they've managed to find a VHS player anywhere so that they're able to watch 1999 all over again.

We earn our own money
If it wasn't for the Glazers we would have spent money like City
I don't follow football anymore it's bent

One particular nasty rag bastard phoned my missus up to congratulate her on cheating, wife told her to fuck off and she's don't with her.

Background is my missus never went to matches until 2 seasons ago, now she's probably the loudest one there when she goes, she is fully informed of the hypocrisy and smashes anyone who tells a spiteful mean lie.

Most Rags have avoided me like the plague but the best (and only comment from the bitter plastics) was "We did it first"
Replied by saying that they've officially morphed in Liverpool as they're fixated on the past too but no surprise as you're basically two cheeks of the same arse.
Finished off by asking if they've managed to find a VHS player anywhere so that they're able to watch 1999 all over again.
I’ve had the “we did it first” line a couple of times. Proper playground stuff, I’ve just replied with “that’s cool, but where’s your other one?”. Really seems to mess with their circuitry, the looks have been class haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.