United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the dawning of reality when you highlight how much this guy from Qatar is worth to any rags crowing about new owners. They have pound shop Pep picking the team, soon they could have pound shop shield running the entire club.
The Hated Glazers make him look like Frank Gallagher.
He'll be up on their roof with some duck tape.

You only won 1-0 and didn't deserve to win seems to be the go-to...

Drink it in.
Love it they must be hurting lots. Hope we can continue to inflict pain.
Personally I’ve had congrats from Brighton, Villa & Everton fans and even a note from an Inter colleague based in Milan who asked me not to mention it in calls but nothing from any of the red shirted mob. In fairness I’m fussy about my mates so wasn’t really expecting any

Funny thing is that probably hurts them a whole lot more than us smashing a 5-0 win!

Sorta like Gundogan's worst volley of his life ending up in their net!
Yep, it's the hope that kills them

I remember these sort of tight and slightly scrappy 1 goals wins were 'the mark of champions' lol.

The missus had an upsetting experience yesterday, which I found utterly typical of some rags.
Helping out at a church funeral, she said that as the ceremony was over and the coffin and mourners were going out of the church, the exit music came on and it was a guy singing "Glory Glory Man United".
I am not particularly devout, but I thought it desecrated a fine old church and wad not only totally inappropriate, but ironic that it was only a few days after our treble was achieved.

What "glory"??? Even after their death, their fans can't help showing their deluded claims.
I don't wish to disrespect the dead (whoever he was) but I found the whole thing rather sick.
My mate died a blue, at his funeral was totally City. Thats not how I want my funeral to be, as much as I love City they don’t define me.
I see no issue in the rag corpse final exit being all Uber raggish as his final soirée.

Most Rags have avoided me like the plague but the best (and only comment from the bitter plastics) was "We did it first"
Replied by saying that they've officially morphed in Liverpool as they're fixated on the past too but no surprise as you're basically two cheeks of the same arse.
Finished off by asking if they've managed to find a VHS player anywhere so that they're able to watch 1999 all over again.
I had one rag offer me out for a fight. Another said let’s sort this out with a game of fifa! I shit you not! They are well and truly broken! The takeover will be treated like a trophy win though. And when it happens expect sky sports news and newspaper and online articles asking. Who’s had the better season. City or united? Now the takeover is complete. It will happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.