United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate died a blue, at his funeral was totally City. Thats not how I want my funeral to be, as much as I love City they don’t define me.
I see no issue in the rag corpse final exit being all Uber raggish as his final soirée.

My going out song will be 'live for every' by oasis ;)

Most Rags have avoided me like the plague but the best (and only comment from the bitter plastics) was "We did it first"
Replied by saying that they've officially morphed in Liverpool as they're fixated on the past too but no surprise as you're basically two cheeks of the same arse.
Finished off by asking if they've managed to find a VHS player anywhere so that they're able to watch 1999 all over again.
Did you see our fans exiting Wembley after we beat them in THEIR most important game in a decade and us singing nothing about them. It was all about Istanbul. How it must hurt them to be so irrelevant to lickle City.

I had one rag offer me out for a fight. Another said let’s sort this out with a game of fifa! I shit you not! They are well and truly broken! The takeover will be treated like a trophy win though. And when it happens expect sky sports news and newspaper and online articles asking. Who’s had the better season. City or united? Now the takeover is complete. It will happen!
That is tooooo funny!

Just had a quick look on red cafe and they are all for the Qatari takeover. What a bunch of fucking hypocrites, they’re just wanting to win trophies no matter where the money comes from. They can have all the money in the world but they are still a shitshow and are decades behind us
PSG Mark II.

Tells you my state of mind regarding the Rag SCUM.
I didn't look for the Rags fixtures until I had checked Spuds away,LiVARpool,Arsenal and Chelsea.
There no longer a rival.
IT'S GREAT BEING A BLUE CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.