United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The missus had an upsetting experience yesterday, which I found utterly typical of some rags.
Helping out at a church funeral, she said that as the ceremony was over and the coffin and mourners were going out of the church, the exit music came on and it was a guy singing "Glory Glory Man United".
I am not particularly devout, but I thought it desecrated a fine old church and wad not only totally inappropriate, but ironic that it was only a few days after our treble was achieved.

What "glory"??? Even after their death, their fans can't help showing their deluded claims.
I don't wish to disrespect the dead (whoever he was) but I found the whole thing rather sick.
BETTER DEAD THAN RED

Ffs lads, stop posting ‘Goldbridge’ and giving him the clicks.

His name is Brent Di Cesare, he was a Notts Forest supporting Police officer when he dreamt up the grift of creating ‘rage content’ for United fans and has monetised their delusions brilliantly but you don’t need to help him out…
Is there actually any proof of him being a Forest fan? He's playing a blinder though and even has a show on Talkshite.

Is there actually any proof of him being a Forest fan? He's playing a blinder though and even has a show on Talkshite.
He is very good at turning any topic into a conversation about the ragscum and their 'istree/players.
Which is why he is doing well on that radio station.

Nicked from the caff......

You don't. Or at least I won't.
I hear you. I despise both Newcastle and City for that reason, I can't turn around and embrace it for United. I have been following United since 1984 so I am not sure what I will do now. I love watching English football so I may just "adopt" a team. As an American, I have always had a soft spot for Fulham. Maybe I will give FC United of Manchester a shot, but I almost feel like that teams belongs to those in Manchester, not outsiders like me (not sure why I feel that way).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.