United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicked from the caff......

I hear you. I despise both Newcastle and City for that reason, I can't turn around and embrace it for United. I have been following United since 1984 so I am not sure what I will do now. I love watching English football so I may just "adopt" a team. As an American, I have always had a soft spot for Fulham. Maybe I will give FC United of Manchester a shot, but I almost feel like that teams belongs to those in Manchester, not outsiders like me (not sure why I feel that way).
649,999,999 to go.

Just imagine if they get taken over, by a super rich investor, then spend loads and loads of money on the squad, and.......wait a minute; what's new?
Won't make any difference - they remain light years behind us - well, 12 seconds is plenty!
And, they wake up on Father's Day and they're still SCUM.

I'd love a remake of this advert in 40 year's time, but with Jamie Jackson.

Old Jamie on the phone,

"Do you have 'A Season in the Red: Managing Man UTD in the Shadow of Sir Alex Ferguson' by Jamie Jackson?".

He hangs up, bitterly disappointed after an unequivocal 'no'.

His daughter pipes up,

"Dad, nobody cares about your shit book".

The following day...

"Do you have 'A Season in the Red: Managing Man UTD in the Shadow of Sir Alex Ferguson' by Jamie Jackson?".

After a 'yes', old JJ is visibly giddy. Smash cut to the bookstore,

"Christ, someone wanted that fucking shite book we've had knocking about for years".

Cut back to JJ's daughter

"Fucking hell, Dad, you really are a sad ****. Fuck me, you've pissed your Giggsy duvet again, come on dad I will let you suck my toes again like your heroes do with their daughters,once a nonce always a nonce dad"

Is there actually any proof of him being a Forest fan? He's playing a blinder though and even has a show on Talkshite.

He’s openly said himself that he grew up going to Forest every week with his dad.

He started out vlogging on England matches and vlogged about a few clubs but in his own words ‘United videos got the most interactions’…

His day job was investigating financial fraud, he’s not a dumb guy, he just hams it up because people posting his videos around calling him a gimp makes him a fortune - as per the last accounts of his several companies he had over £1m in the bank raised off people doing the 9-5 slog and making him money - who is the real gimp in this situation..

I think that we should do 2 supporter surveys running alongside one another.

Survey 1).
How many weeks will it be before the rags takeover is completed?

Survey 2).
How many weeks will it be before the P/L reach agreement with City over the 115 rule infringements?

Which will come first?

I think that we should do 2 supporter surveys running alongside one another.

Survey 1).
How many weeks will it be before the rags takeover is completed?

Survey 2).
How many weeks will it be before the P/L reach agreement with City over the 115 rule infringements?

Which will come first?

I'd insert a question between the two;

How long will it take the PL to pass the new owner as "fit and proper" ? (answer to the nearest minute)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.