United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had an internet row with one going on about empty seats. He was from East Sussex and not been since 1989. Had the fucker.
@Worsleyweb I thought you had more about you than that. Its like arguing with a Jehovas Witness. Its pointless.
It's Sunday morning, the sun is out, life is brilliant and you are wasting your time arguing with the equivalent of a park bench.

Sez me. Tbf I am just taking a break from planning a holiday to Sicily and it's doin' mi 'ed in.

Just had an internet row with one going on about empty seats. He was from East Sussex and not been since 1989. Had the fucker.
The ones who go on about empty seats are always ones who live miles away and don't go themselves.
Must be some sort of defence mechanism.

Last edited:
The ones who go on a bout empty seats are always ones who live miles away and don't go themselves.
Must be some sort of defence mechanism.
According to one paper today both us and the rags have 120000 on the waiting lists for season tickets, only thing is it’s the Mail on Sunday

@Worsleyweb I thought you had more about you than that. Its like arguing with a Jehovas Witness. Its pointless.
It's Sunday morning, the sun is out, life is brilliant and you are wasting your time arguing with the equivalent of a park bench.

Sez me. Tbf I am just taking a break from planning a holiday to Sicily and it's doin' mi 'ed in.
Oh, I love a good Saturday morning doorstep chat, me.
But for some reason, haven’t had one in a loooong time…

Psssst has anybody seen that sour twat Paddeh Evroh, who try’s to stay relevant on our coat tails …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.