United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone put the fucking violins on, listen to the spin, the saddened tone, the almost begging. Such a bent, one sided media, fucking bin dippers, they’ve finished 2,5,2,6 and they’re making it sound like they’re Sunderland. Fucking bought media disgusts me.

Dry your fucking eyes mate

Someone put the fucking violins on, listen to the spin, the saddened tone, the almost begging. Such a bent, one sided media, fucking bin dippers, they’ve finished 2,5,2,6 and they’re making it sound like they’re Sunderland. Fucking bought media disgusts me.

I was waiting for the part where he talked about Ferguson’s role in this shit show but looks like Sky are every bit as shit scared of him now as they were when he was manager.

What is wrong at the swamp?...................who fucking cares ............... things go in cycles and they are approaching the bottom of their slump I assume ( but hope they have further to fall yet ) - we can't/won't last forever we just have to ensure that when we drop off its a small fall and not for long - something that the old skool mentality didn't grasp hence LUFC - BRFC - SAFC - SWFC - SUFC - the near demise of Neverton and PL originals OAFC where amateurs running the clubs ruined them for personal gain

Who the fuck is this slimy toad? It's mad how such a talentless, vacuous and utterly odious cardboard cut-out of a **** makes a living from vomiting a spew of such obvious bullshit and ignorance. It makes my fucking head spin, it really does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.