United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the deal when he sold his soul to the Devil.

The terms of the contract were cast in the early 90s.

Devil: So you want to knock Liverpool off their perch?

Ferguson: Yes.

Devil: No problem, I'll see to it that you better their league title tally then you'll have the bragging rights.

Ferguson: Great! What's that going to cost me?

Devil: well, when you retire in 2013 you'll have to sit in the stadium and watch the continued demise of your beloved club until the grim reaper comes calling. Then your arse is mine as well as your soul.
Sadly the fucker is probably too pissed and senile these days to realise what’s going on. In his little head it’s still 1996.

They are so insecure over the real reasons they started supporting United that they’re just bitter about what’s happened to their club with no realisation at all that NOTHING LASTS FOREVER!

They can’t seem to grasp what’s going on with the football-sport and football-business occurrences that are happening in front of their eyes so they need it explaining to them in more simple ways.

So, for any lurking Rags; think of your club like an ageing waning Hollywood star actress. She used to get all the big roles, she was winning the Golden Globes and Oscars, and she was coining it in. But as she’s got older the wrinkles have started to appear, the tits are sagging, her arse isn’t all that anymore… she started to get fewer big roles, so she had a face lift, she stopped winning the GGs and Oscars so she had her tits done, she stopped coining it in so she had arse implants. The plastic surgeon wasn’t very good though so now she looks like a freak. Lips and cheeks are frightening, eyebrows are nearer the hairline than the eyes, tits look like balloons and the arse looks unnatural… and it’s the younger newer actresses who keep getting all the big roles, the awards and the money over her, and she’s very very bitter about it.

That’s your club, lads. Space it up!

The way you portray them makes me think of Norma Desmond in "Sunset Boulevard".

Someone put the fucking violins on, listen to the spin, the saddened tone, the almost begging. Such a bent, one sided media, fucking bin dippers, they’ve finished 2,5,2,6 and they’re making it sound like they’re Sunderland. Fucking bought media disgusts me.

Cry me a fckin river

That was the deal when he sold his soul to the Devil.

The terms of the contract were cast in the early 90s.

Devil: So you want to knock Liverpool off their perch?

Ferguson: Yes.

Devil: No problem, I'll see to it that you better their league title tally then you'll have the bragging rights.

Ferguson: Great! What's that going to cost me?

Devil: well, when you retire in 2013 you'll have to sit in the stadium and watch the continued demise of your beloved club until the grim reaper comes calling. Then your arse is mine as well as your soul.
Was that the Charlie Daniels Band?

Someone put the fucking violins on, listen to the spin, the saddened tone, the almost begging. Such a bent, one sided media, fucking bin dippers, they’ve finished 2,5,2,6 and they’re making it sound like they’re Sunderland. Fucking bought media disgusts me.

‘Take off your anti United blinkers’.

Nah I’m alright mate, fuck em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.