United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the fuck is this slimy toad? It's mad how such a talentless, vacuous and utterly odious cardboard cut-out of a **** makes a living from vomiting a spew of such obvious bullshit and ignorance. It makes my fucking head spin, it really does.
Not going to lie, i fucking pissed myself.

Someone put the fucking violins on, listen to the spin, the saddened tone, the almost begging. Such a bent, one sided media, fucking bin dippers, they’ve finished 2,5,2,6 and they’re making it sound like they’re Sunderland. Fucking bought media disgusts me.

My blinkers are staying firmly on thank you very much.
What goes around comes around you raggy fucks.
GLAZERS FOR LIFE!

Someone put the fucking violins on, listen to the spin, the saddened tone, the almost begging. Such a bent, one sided media, fucking bin dippers, they’ve finished 2,5,2,6 and they’re making it sound like they’re Sunderland. Fucking bought media disgusts me.

“…. spent £2B …. NOT Glazers money …. It’s Manchester United money… “

YOU DUMB FUKR ! THE GLAZERS OWN MANCHESTER UNITED ! so it is THEIR MONEY … FFS

“…. spent £2B …. NOT Glazers money …. It’s Manchester United money… “

YOU DUMB FUKR ! THE GLAZERS OWN MANCHESTER UNITED ! so it is THEIR MONEY … FFS

Neville given them the heads up to go full on get the glazers out the club because there a buyer out there that Neville knows wants it!

The scum are the only thing that La make them money as if the Glazers would sell there only cash Cow?!

How lovely to see that Ferguson is still getting along to the games to witness how awful that club has become.
That was the deal when he sold his soul to the Devil.

The terms of the contract were cast in the early 90s.

Devil: So you want to knock Liverpool off their perch?

Ferguson: Yes.

Devil: No problem, I'll see to it that you better their league title tally then you'll have the bragging rights.

Ferguson: Great! What's that going to cost me?

Devil: well, when you retire in 2013 you'll have to sit in the stadium and watch the continued demise of your beloved club until the grim reaper comes calling. Then your arse is mine as well as your soul.

Competed with Brentford for Eriksen

Competed with Lille for Malacia

Competed with there own fans for Arnautovic

Competed with no one for Rabiot

It’s a club with mid table aspirations and I’m fucking loving it.
You forgot Coco the Clown, they were in direct competition with Billy Smarts Circus for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.