United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was having Lidl Vodka cocktails watching city yesterday, fell asleep immediately after the game, just woke up to see the rags lost 4 nil hahahahaha

Can’t imagine anyone looking at the rags as a solid investment opportunity. How much will renovations of the land/stadium/facilities/players/management take? Let alone the debt! Plus watching the entire fan base eat the owner alive for lack of success despite investing a, frankly ridiculous amount of money in new players doesn’t scream ‘good omen’ for potential buyers who cannot guarantee success in the short term.

Long may it continue! Hope the fuckers get relegated hahaha

Problem with fans like these is they "picked" their team because they were successful, now that they are on the slide they don't know how to deal with it, unlike the rest of us who have been through the bad times (some a lot more than I'd like :)

Big question is, can they stop up?

I'd fancy us getting a result after watching that 1st half today.
Is this OnlyFans? Is it too expensive to get it? Color me interested

Not sure if mentioned but McClaren told Ronaldo to go and applaud the fans but they had words and Ronaldo turned his back and walked down the tunnel.
This is appalling. He did it last year and, to me, that is enough to get him out of the club. It shows a total lack of respect for the fans, for his team mates, for the club and for the manager.

Just shows you how good Rodri, Fernandinho, gundogan etc are playing out from the back receiving a ball from the goalkeeper with their back to goal when you see Eriksen trying to do it today

More about that goalie ability and choice at passing out from the back the pass go Ericsson from de gae was the wrong pass! De gae is the problem if Ten bob wants to keep this passing out from the bag! We have a goalie on our bench who is more suited to passing out from the back than De Gae!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.