United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevilles argument was too last night and very arrogant. I've heard the same argument from rag fans. Whilst their recruitment policy has been like a bull in the China shop they have players who have decent CVs and should be capable of winning points from Brighton and Brentford. I thought Redknapp made a fair point. The owners are toss but they've had the investment to buy players and pay decent wages, cry me a river.

I was watching the match in Towyn yesterday in pub full of rags. I heard a scouser say I like that kit then he asked if he could sit between me and rags. I noticed he had a Rag crest on his leg. I said to him how the fuck did you start supporting them which he replied " my mum's family is the Masseys do you know them" Any how a bit later he was at the bar and at 4 nil I said to him " hey mate I have a solution for that tattoo on yer leg, you can chop your leg off . Having one leg isn't as bad as supporting that shower of shite "
Rags could not look at me in the eye the soft twats

Methinks Lucy Powell should sponsor a private members bill keeping Fergie on life support indefinitely.
Whilst he's still around the spectre will always be hanging over them

He doesn’t understand the basics. The club don’t own anything least of all money. The cash belongs to the shareholders who decide how it will be disbursed. The board could vote for it all to go to Joel. Every time the board approve the transfer budget, they are giving the club permission to spend shareholders funds.
Something else he doesn't understand. United still invest plenty of money, that isn't the problem. The problem is that the club is fronted by accountants appointed by the Glazers with no football experience and in the background, you have history men who perpetuate the "the United way" mantra. They are going nowhere until that changes. The place needs a clear out: Ferguson, Gill, Fletcher, McLaren et al out. CEO accountants out. Appoint real football men from this decade to help Ten Hag rebuild the team over three years, replacing all the ones who can never play his style with actual footballers. The Glazers could do that if they had any clue. It doesn't take new owners.

I suspect that is what Rangnick concluded after his six-month "investigation". God knows why they haven't listened.

The core of their demise is down to one thing, entitled arrogance.

They have stood still on that sugar pedestal of "We're/this is Manchester United!" Thinking that was enough to keep them at the top forever. The fuckers still say it now in every discussion on the club. With every humiliation and defeat that mantra means less and less until they become like that milk advert from years ago.

"Manchester United??? Who are they?? ........."Exactly!"

They have become the ultimate mercenary club, something they once accused us off. A club full of whining overpaid prima donna's, of tick tock video idiots more concerned about their hairstyles and image than their actual profession, which is playing football. Overpaid and over hyped. Lacking character, courage and moral fibre. A collection of selfish self serving ego's rather than a team and all assembled at a cost of almost a billion pounds and massive wages.

The best thing of all is that we brought them to this level. Panicked by our success they threw huge amounts of money at over hyped wankers like Pogba, Sancho, Maguire and Sanchez and an over the hill narcissistic Ronaldo. All bought to prove that "We're Manchester United we get who and what we want." The perfect rope a dope trick by our well run club. Now they sit there head in hands wondering where it all went wrong. They shriek, cry, rant and wail on social media, exposing themselves for the ultimate overgrown spoilt pampered babies they are, who as a result of mummy media and daddy Ferguson over indulging them can't face any adversity and failure. At their head is that arrogant Neville, the ultimate spoilt baby, whining on and on in his boring nasal tones about the good old days and how a club like Manchester United shouldn't be in this mess. Well you are. Want to know why? Look in the fucking mirror.
Magnificent.
I looked at those watchalong extracts. One of them actually said:”We can’t do that, we’re Manchester United.” (It’s the law, you know)

Nevilles argument was too last night and very arrogant. I've heard the same argument from rag fans. Whilst their recruitment policy has been like a bull in the China shop they have players who have decent CVs and should be capable of winning points from Brighton and Brentford. I thought Redknapp made a fair point. The owners are toss but they've had the investment to buy players and pay decent wages, cry me a river.
He never mentions fergusons or gills historic and ongoing roles whilst glazers have owned manu

They’ve given more money to United to buy players than Liverpool and Leicester in the last decade who have both won the premier league in that time. I’d be interested to see how they compare to Chelsea who have been more successful in the last ten years. What the rags fans want they have done and it hasn’t worked. How is it the Glazers fault?
Over the years they've had the most expensive goalie, the most expensive central defender, the most expensive teenager, the most expensive wages for a free transfer and probably a few more most expensives.
They have bought their success. As have the dippers, City, Chelsea and Arsenal.
They want the Glazers to chuck everything at improving the team. They want to outspend every other team in the world to return to the glory days. They used to be able to outspend due to their high match day revenue and global commercial organisation, but now they can only spend as much as City but don't have the players or coaching staff to compete.
They claim the Glazers have taken one and a half billion from the club and believe that money should have been spent on players, even though a similar amount has been spent on the team over the past ten years.
They've had the money to buy success but the team has failed to deliver so they want even more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.