United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve turned Sky on and the first thing I heard was.."but this is manchester utd" so fucking what!! It means fuck all!
Those of us old enough to remember have always had this “but this is Manchester United” shite. They went 26 years without a title and they were still self-entitled. Generations of rags have grown up with the media pandering to their ego’s.

Gary Neville, let’s not forget, is at heart a politician. He can take the Glazers’ pay, until it becomes expedient to perform a 180° change of course. Like the French politician of the 1848 revolution, who was said to have said: "There go my people. I must find out where they are going so I can lead them". They’re going on a zebra-panted Glazer protest, Gary. It’s going to be the football story of the month: you wouldn’t want to miss that.

Bring it on. Nine months from now this city is going to party like it’s 1974.

I don’t see how Neville or rag fans can blame the Glazers when they’ve spent nearly £700m on players since 2017 (their last trophy).

Why aren't any of these dickheads smart enough to see that it’s signing the wrong players that’s made them shit, not a lack of owner investment?
That bell end shearer on MOTD had the audacity to say they need to spend heavily to improve. They’ve been doing that for years. It’s not what you spend but how you spend it. But it’s only City that but success I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.