United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the glazer always get the blame and neville on sky leading the new campaign for them to sell

we on bluemoon know the real reason, and it's not the glazer but their fans and media darlings still living in the 1990s
GLORY HUNTER fans that think any united team turns up and be given the 3 points are long gone, because they don't have the best manager like pep or even dare i say Klopp united will always be 3rd or worst best team in england

I can 1000% say if pep was at united, nobody would be moaning about the glazers or wanting them to sell up
it's simply they can not handle losing or not being the KINGS of england (glory hunters)

JOSE was right in saying finishing 2nd to pep and Manchester city was a very good season for him
he knows quality when he sees it

Why the glazer always get the blame and neville on sky leading the new campaign for them to sell
Neville being afforded the platform to promote his feelings about the Glazers by Sky Sports, it's embarrassing watching the little wart whinge on about how things were.

Rednapp put him right yesterday.

I don’t see how Neville or rag fans can blame the Glazers when they’ve spent nearly £700m on players since 2017 (their last trophy).

Why aren't any of these dickheads smart enough to see that it’s signing the wrong players that’s made them shit, not a lack of owner investment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.