Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester.

The city of bookends :-)

Attachments

• tables 13:8.png
    tables 13:8.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 46
I’ve longed said that de gea is absolutely shit, good at camera scars and making things look harder than they were with a media all to eager to sell his ability.

always happy to be vindicated!

D De Gea - Hugely overated, need a new keeper if you want to play out from the back.

D Dalot - Shit

H Maguire (c) - Shit

L Martínez - Too early to rate but imo he's too small

L Shaw - He's not interested

C Eriksen - Decent player but no more than that

Fred - Ok but nothing more. Looks worse as having to do the work of 3 players.

J Sancho - Talented but has attitude problems & has lost confidence

B Fernandes - see Sancho

M Rashford - Awful player nowadays & looks disinterested at Utd

C Ronaldo - Will score you goals but he's bone idle and refuses to press. Also a cancer in the dressing room.

They need to replace at least 6 of those players and the subs bench is even worse.

I know Utd fans like to bang on about the Glaziers but they've given every Utd Manager a fortune to spend, they've just spent really fucking badly & long may it continue

This is says everything to me. All the pundits claiming there's good players there? Really as I see none whatsoever. I think you're being harsh on De Gea though he's a very good keeper but you're right about his footwork.

I won't be happy until then get relegated to league one so they can experience what we did the the 90's.

I absolutely hate them with a passion and hopefully this is the start of their demise

I`d prefer them to drag their arse along in 16th every season.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm sure Rangnick decided early on that major surgery on the squad was necessary to even vaguely improve things, it's blindingly obvious to most of us on the outside. He probably told the execs as much and they either failed to pass that message to the Glazers or the Glazers just thought "fuck it, we're not spending another billion and reducing our take".
Think he told them the truth and they couldn't wait to get rid of him....bloody Germans coming over here talking our jobs and telling us what to do.

You could see it in Ralph's face after 2/3 games that it was a much bigger mess than he thought it was, bet he was chuffed they decided he wasn't the man for the advice roll this season and happy to run away with a big bag of cash for his troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.