United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it’s safe to say sancho seems to have been a flop and if he carries on surely he doesn’t get selected for the England squad!

He looks a shadow of his dortmund self where he was so electric! Feel sorry for the lad
Don't worry, the 90 million or so he'll pick up in wages over the five years of his current contract will soften the blow.

I’ve longed said that de gea is absolutely shit, good at camera scars and making things look harder than they were with a media all to eager to sell his ability.

always happy to be vindicated!

Tbf to him, he is a good shot stopper, or a lucky shot stopper, which is the same thing I suppose, but he is never going to be able to play out from the back. Madness expecting him to. He should have been the first one out. But what is he on? 350k a week.

Just shows you how good Rodri, Fernandinho, gundogan etc are playing out from the back receiving a ball from the goalkeeper with their back to goal when you see Eriksen trying to do it today
Because Dave and Ilkay were bought by a manager, who demands that ability in any player he acquires, and Dinho was Dinho.

But who appointed the people making the stupid footballing decisions?

The Fans protested when they had come 2nd & were in the top 4 consistently. The fans have driven them from being the second or third best team in the country to a panic ridden basket case because it’s their right to be number 1.
Mainly because the thought of being behind likkle City is too much so it’s not really the glazers but a joint effort of City & the Rag fans.

Hardly a peep from the rags in work today apart from one who messaged me to say he's done with football until The Glazers leave.

What a bunch of self entitled fanny wipes they truly are
I am self employed in Shropshire & have worked for a couple of different rags over the years, when we were shit & they were winning everything they never shut up about football but amazingly enough over the years they seem to have lost interest? they both went through the different stages, "citys new owners will get bored" "now we have got mourinio/that fat dutch bloke/that little norweigian dwarf etc back we will dominate again".
its been really funny over the years to watch them lose interest in football as it slowly dawned on them just how good we were getting,
They got a bit giddy when Ronaldo re-appeared at utd & fully expected to be back at the top but this season they have tried to stop talking about football altogether, "its not like it used to be" money has ruined the game" etc etc,
Needless to say neither has been to old trafford more than a couple of times about 40 years ago, in fact one of them has never seen a game his mrs took him for a stadium tour & to spend his money in the shop,
I have always loved to talk about football even when we were shit but when I am working for either of these two clowns now I never Fu#ing shut up about football!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.