United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just shows you how good Rodri, Fernandinho, gundogan etc are playing out from the back receiving a ball from the goalkeeper with their back to goal when you see Eriksen trying to do it today
I completely understand where you are coming from with this one, But Eriksen is the easy target here for giving the ball away, Looking at the bigger picture the easier pass for De Gea was to go wide to Slabhead or Dalot, He went to Eriksen with a player behind him going full press going by this reaction De Gea never gave him a shout something which you'd learn in under 6 games...The ball he was trying to play out wide they had Sancho high up hiding behind a Brentford player he had absolutely no desire to get on the ball. They have a group of players who are scared to get themselves on the ball.

As you've mentioned with Rodri and Ferny for example they have balls of steel and courage to constantly get on the ball and on top of that they are world class players.

I find it quite funny when ex players and media speak about playing out from the back going on like it's so easy to do. When it's the fact that Manchester City are just on a different planet when it comes to doing so we make it look easy when in reality it's incredibly tough.

I know one thing for sure, They got caught out against Brighton and Brentford doing it, WHEN they try and do it against the dippers they'll get ripped a new arsehole. I genuinely hand on heart think Liverpool will beat them by 6 or 7 next week.

The Rags have been called in today on their day off. The players they have will be throwing the toys out of the pram having to go in.
If it's anything like the last time under Ragnick it will.

Ragnick got them all out of bed, made them report to Carrington on their day off...only for them to sign in, then he sent them home without doing any training... Rashford turned up late, saw all the players leaving (after signing in) and turned round and fucked off without showing his face.

I completely understand where you are coming from with this one, But Eriksen is the easy target here for giving the ball away, Looking at the bigger picture the easier pass for De Gea was to go wide to Slabhead or Dalot, He went to Eriksen with a player behind him going full press going by this reaction De Gea never gave him a shout something which you'd learn in under 6 games...The ball he was trying to play out wide they had Sancho high up hiding behind a Brentford player he had absolutely no desire to get on the ball. They have a group of players who are scared to get themselves on the ball.

As you've mentioned with Rodri and Ferny for example they have balls of steel and courage to constantly get on the ball and on top of that they are world class players.

I find it quite funny when ex players and media speak about playing out from the back going on like it's so easy to do. When it's the fact that Manchester City are just on a different planet when it comes to doing so we make it look easy when in reality it's incredibly tough.

I know one thing for sure, They got caught out against Brighton and Brentford doing it, WHEN they try and do it against the dippers they'll get ripped a new arsehole. I genuinely hand on heart think Liverpool will beat them by 6 or 7 next week.

Yep. To play out from the back you basically need 11 players wanting the ball, so the player on the ball has 3 or 4 options, then the player they pass to has 3 or 4 options etc.

United have maybe 3 in total who looked like they wanted the ball, most of them were just hiding. Makes it impossible for the player receiving it (eg. Eriksen).

Red Cafe down?

Shame, I was hoping for a bit of schadenfreude :)

Redcafe are calling for a riot :)

If any disruption of the Liverpool game happens, will the premier league actually follow through with sanctions this time like fines and point deductions?
This is the problem. The last time when the game got called off it was put down to being a Police decision on safety grounds, which technically takes it out of the hands of the FA and the club.
Should it happen again, and the Police call it off again on safety grounds, then nothing will happen.
These cunts have got it off to a fine art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.