United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d assumed the Glazers don’t choose the transfer targets though.
They pick the people that do, have oversight of the corporate structure of the club and allow Ferguson to carry on stinking the place up. Throwing money at players doesn’t make them any less incompetent- in fact given the money they’ve wasted, it makes them more so.

Apparently in for extra training today.

Talk about no fucking idea, played a game 24 hours ago (I know they just walked about a bit) in a heatwave. Supposed to cool down tomorrow and don't play again until a week in Monday so let's get them in while it's boiling again.

No. Fucking. Idea.

SCUM

I can except Neville is employed by sky as a football pundit.

What I dont except is sky giving him a platform to discuss the way the rags are run. He is basically encouraging the rags fans to demonstrate from the sky platform. That should be stop.

I think sky got abit nervous about what Neville was saying that's why he had to say rags shouldnt be going round to people's houses etc.

I think Neville should step down as a pundit and start his own consortium to buy the rags, as he clearly knows better than the Glazer's
I think part of what neville is doing is encouraging supporter discontent and trying to force glazers out clearing the path for Peter lim (& himself)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.