United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we know on Bluemoon know the fans are looking to get the game called off, the Premier League must. Even in their air conditioned luxury offices.
They need to be telling united to take steps to ensure it doesn't happen or its a points deduction.
What is the point of banning fans who run on the pitch, at full time, to celebrate if you ignore 200 doing before the game who have declared their intention to cause trouble.

I'm not overawed with the chumps league. I'd like to win it, but I'm not arsed... that is until this season.
Please, please, please City, win it this year. If utd are fighting at the bottom of the league, and, dare I say, even getting relegated, it would put the juiciest cherry on top of the most delicious cake I could ever imagine.

They need to be careful what they wish for. If the Glazers did decide to sell up to, say, Knighton, he could just turn round and say 'well I'm not taking money out off the club, I'm gonna get the club out of debt, unfortunately that means not buying players'
Oops.
I can't see someone putting in £4 or 5 billion of their own money.
It could well turn out that they get lumbered with more debt than they have now because the price to buy United will be many fold this time round than that which the Glazers paid for them.

Yep, the mentality is to spend what it takes to deliver a pot, any pot.

Mind, I'm hoping they can turn their season around for the next game. Just the one game, and then they can revert to the level to which they have plummeted.
A draw will do fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.