United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. To play out from the back you basically need 11 players wanting the ball, so the player on the ball has 3 or 4 options, then the player they pass to has 3 or 4 options etc.

United have maybe 3 in total who looked like they wanted the ball, most of them were just hiding. Makes it impossible for the player receiving it (eg. Eriksen).
Exactly. As you've said "All 11 need to moving and showing"...So that includes the front man IF the ball has to go long into feet. None of them wanted it (Apart from Eriksen) yesterday he was the only one showing for the ball and being let down by the players around him so he actually got punished for doing what was asked of him and his team mates to fuck him over.

I’ve just been checking out the rags-dippers pre-match thread on the cafe and there are quite a few posts on there suggesting that action needs to be taken to postpone the game. Wonder what excuse will be used not to dock them 10 points this time.

Amongst the general despair was this gem…

View attachment 52696
A derby? Since when is a rags-dips game a fucking derby?! State of them.
Course it's a derby, the cheeks of the same arse derby.

Redcafe are calling for a riot :)

Once I see a 'fecking' in there you know emotuonal bullshit surely follows

Redcafe are calling for a riot :)

Here come the men in black..its the MIB's

They pick the people that do, have oversight of the corporate structure of the club and allow Ferguson to carry on stinking the place up. Throwing money at players doesn’t make them any less incompetent- in fact given the money they’ve wasted, it makes them more so.
Ferguson, that is the No1 issue for me, same happened with Busby, they did not learn from their own history.

Once he retired , he should have kept away from the place for evermore, but no, he stinks the place out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.