United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so funny thinking how quick your so-called utd mates can turn when the banter is on the other foot.
for 40 odd years we have taken shit from them, and they have laugh and laugh at little old city

Just seen Dean Henderson save a penalty for Nottingham Forest, a sh1t penalty, but all the same.

Does anyone know what is the legal situation regarding loan deals, if its for example a season long loan, can United cancel it and get him back? I'm sure some at United would want to after the events of this weekend.

The thing is: what a crappy situation for Nottingham Forest if that were to happen after what is looking like a positive start for them, who would they get as good on their budget?

This decision might ultimately be the difference between survival or relegation.
And it might have some effect on Forest's season too!!!

Just seen Dean Henderson save a penalty for Nottingham Forest, a sh1t penalty, but all the same.

Does anyone know what is the legal situation regarding loan deals, if its for example a season long loan, can United cancel it and get him back? I'm sure some at United would want to after the events of this weekend.

The thing is: what a crappy situation for Nottingham Forest if that were to happen after what is looking like a positive start for them, who would they get as good on their budget?

This decision might ultimately be the difference between survival or relegation.
For the rags?

After what Henderson said when he left they would be foolish to bring him back..... so yes if they can do it, he will be starting against the dips.

You have demolished your own argument. They would not have listened to the siren voices if they knew how to run a football club. They appointed Woodward as CEO when he had no knowledge or experience of football. Some of the mistakes he made were absolutely horrendous. He failed for a decade to appoint a DOF. Result: No consistent way of playing, chaotic transfer policy, successive managers doing their own thing. Did he really think Maurinho would play attacking football?
I could go on with comments on the wage structure, the contract renewals, the atrophy in their academy, the confession that Woodward thought the only way to keep up with City was to spend big.
Contrast with City appointing the entire team from Barca!
My point was not that the Glazers knew nowt about football, but that they appointed people who were as ignorant as themselves, as the post to which I was replying made clear.
EDIT PS. Forgot to mention the lack of succession planning, as noted later by gdm.
I think Woodward was a good appointment from a financial perspective- signed up noodle makers etc. The big flaw was he relied upon Ferguson for the football side instead of a proper DOF. Ferguson was yesterday’s man bitter about his new rivals (us) and lead to some absolute shite manager appointments. I mean who in their right mind thought Solksjaer was capable of managing a PL club? It just meant they could harp on about past glories. Same with resigning the show pony.
Anyhow I’m going to sit back and enjoy watching them self destruct the arrogant self entitled wankers.

Thank you, will be interesting to see what happens in this case.

Its a bit awkward as didn't Henderson slag off United just after the load was confirmed because he was promised game time that didn't then pan out. So if he does go back it might be like the Prodigal Son!
My bet is Henderson deal only allows for recall in very specific circumstances such as he is not selected regularly or rags have two injured keepers long term, etc etc and in January earliest.
Thus unlikely rags can solve their problem this way.

And also expecting/instructing their back 5 to play out from the back, when the likes of Maguire and De Gea clearly aren’t up to it.
Very few of their team can kill the ball and play a first time pass. They really are very poor technically. They have mostly played a rigid 442 formation with little rotation of positions for decades. They have recruited the wrong players for the modern game. Sancho and Rashford look totally lost. It is as if they have never been coached properly. I agree that De Gea is a massive problem. They lose possession more than 50 per cent of the time when he clears the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.