United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
As there are rumours of unrest before, during or after the game against the dippers, will the FA or PL (or even Sky) contact the club and local plod to ensure adequate measures are in place to stop things getting out of hand?
It will be funny if the dippers are four up and the rags get the game abandoned though.

To be fair that’s always going to be a tough ask for a narcissist

“It appears that I am the complete centre of attention and that isn’t helping. I’ll get out of everybody’s way for their benefit”

Not really going to happen is it
Indeed. Happy days!

I remember Bacon bringing a number of loanees back ,think it was PNE, when they sacked Bacon the Younger.I know it wasn't the same league ,but it was still a petty,means spirited thing to do and probably had a big impact on Preston.About par for the course for them,so I wouldn't put it past them ,if they can get away with it.
And instructed his lap dog Pullis to do the same with his Stoke players, one was an ex rag

As there are rumours of unrest before, during or after the game against the dippers, will the FA or PL (or even Sky) contact the club and local plod to ensure adequate measures are in place to stop things getting out of hand?
It will be funny if the dippers are four up and the rags get the game abandoned though.
Think they are planning in not entering the ground bet it’s more to do with not be able to watch that shite being torn apart :) like a fooking spoilt child not getting there own way ........... anyone remember the twats starting FCUM and how that went stale one the twats kept winning things with the Glazers money ????? No mass protest then was there ??? Was ratboy Neville refusing to play when the Glazers took over?? Was he Fook that’s the double standards of these twats ......... had they continued to dominate none of this would have happened ........ they have been heavily backed and these funds have gone to managers THEY wanted in so suck it up now............. it’s a cycle all the trophy winning clubs go through it let’s hope this one goes on for decades then maybe the twats won’t across as stuck up wankers........... sadly they won’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.