United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remeber the dark days when City got Pep in and we were playing, or trying to get used to the passing out from the back. Nightmare times and by Christmas (Losing heavily to everton and Leicester) I was at the point of saying this isnt going to work in the PL. But he stuck with it, eventually brought in the right players and then there was no stopping us.

Utd are at that moment now with TH, they need a reset and a style, the style isnt the Utd way anymore. But their media spotlight, the intense pressure on them from ALL directions is not going to let TH do the same. Utd fans wont stand for anymore of this, its all going to blow up.

I thank god we never ended up as overbloated as Utd, and no wonder Pep came here, he couldnt have achieved what he has under the microscope (And mismanagement) of Utd.
They need to go back to the old tried and trusted method,
Hoof Hoof Hoof.

Do you think they are making decisions on a day to day basis. The issue i think is that they have kept Fegusson on the board. They have installed a management team.
You have conspicuously failed to answer my question; instead responding with a question.

I don’t know whether they are making decisions on a day to day basis and it doesn’t undermine my argument either way.

They have installed a management team, a pitifully failing one. They have also authorised the structure that team operates in. They have also chosen to keep Ferguson in a position of influence. All these outcomes are founded upon their poor decision making.

Who do you think is responsible for that, other than the family that have a controlling stake in the club?

I am struggling to see why you are having any difficulty grasping this. You are normally a sensible and common sense poster.

The club shop will be open beforehand so the aggrieved can at least go to the soiree with matching gear on.
I think glazers are missing a trick here, a new line in yellow and green glazers out merchandise is needed, stupid c**ts will lap it up.

I know a lot of people have gone past it, but the links between PSG and Rashford seem both funnier and ludicrous now.

BTW, on the rags's reddit page, they're losing their shit at CR37.

The media now coming out and saying it's not normal to train the next day after a game at 34+ degrees.

Collapsing in GW3. Mental.

How can anybody think the club could be complacent with people like Kahldoon in charge, yes there will probably be a drop off if Pep left, there are no lessons to learn from the rags demise, we've been there, hopefully there on their way.
Not for one second do I think we would be, but there is still a lot that can be learned from the demise of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.