United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who at united has made Darren Fletcher technical director? Who brought Mike Phelan back to the club? The Glaziers bless them haven't a fucking clue about football, but there are tiers of management below them with a wealth of football experience that have rubber stamped these absolute buffoons and given them the keys to the toy shop.

Is the owner of Marks and Spencers responsible for the purchasing of fresh fruit and vegetables, or does he/she leave it to the necessary purchasing department?
I'm of the opinion that yes, the Glaziers should be more hands on in the day to day running of the club but the clowns actually running the club on a day to day basis are the real culprits here, to a man, all at that pathetic football club believe their own hype-you only have to look and listen to MUTV and all of their social media channels and arse licking journalists who have thrown a comfort blanket over the whole club for decades as a major root of the problems they now face.
Ole for christs sake wouldn't even park in Fergusons old car parking spot because he's the still the boss were his actual words.
United were nothing before Ferguson turned up-and laughably the've actually gone full circle back to how they were.

Its absolutely beautiful tbh , Ferguson used to call Maine Road "the temple of doom" in the late 90's, funny how things turn out hey fellow blues.

I've mentioned this before, but what the fuck is happening with the Pisscan? He'll be 82 December and he's supposed to have retired 10 years ago, but realistically he never left the place. I don't think I've seen the rags playing without him overseeing everything.
Most people of that age would be enjoying the Norfolk Broads or sunning themselves on the beaches at St Tropez, but this odious fucker can't seem to stay away from the swamp for some reason or other. He had a serious operation a few years back so why isn't he taking things easy?

He can't really be hanging around to ensure the new man is not a success, surely? And it cannot possibly be for the money?

You're the only anybody remembers though GDM. I seem to recall you copped some flak for being concerned.
@gordondaviesmoustache is a victim of his own fame / success on bluemoon. He’s not backward at coming forward. Fair play to him for not hiding behind his previous monumentally misguided prediction, which gets funnier by the day considering the current situation.

It’s ok @gordondaviesmoustache, I’m sure none of us think any less of you!!

;-)

Remeber the dark days when City got Pep in and we were playing, or trying to get used to the passing out from the back. Nightmare times and by Christmas (Losing heavily to everton and Leicester) I was at the point of saying this isnt going to work in the PL. But he stuck with it, eventually brought in the right players and then there was no stopping us.

Utd are at that moment now with TH, they need a reset and a style, the style isnt the Utd way anymore. But their media spotlight, the intense pressure on them from ALL directions is not going to let TH do the same. Utd fans wont stand for anymore of this, its all going to blow up.

I thank god we never ended up as overbloated as Utd, and no wonder Pep came here, he couldnt have achieved what he has under the microscope (And mismanagement) of Utd.
Never thought of it like that Gordon, but you're spot on, Pep wouldn't have lasted 4 months at the Swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.