United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
stuff coming out of the swamp indicating a disgruntled dressing room - Ten Bob feeling sidelined - transfers he wants not coming - its a fiasco..............

fucking great innit............................
Fuck me, it was only two weeks ago they were wanking over training vids of them actually doing a passing drill (poorly) and the players were saying how theyve never trained as hard hahaha

stuff coming out of the swamp indicating a disgruntled dressing room - Ten Bob feeling sidelined - transfers he wants not coming - its a fiasco..............

fucking great innit............................
It appears he was promised a lot but so far the rag hierarchy have not delivered. Pisscan's fingers all over this one.

Rumoured by who? I don't believe it for one minute.

Rumours can be believed or not, of course, but were reported in the media fwiw. Ex-Ajax or ex-Barcelona makes sense I suppose, and I don't remember too many people on here saying he wouldn't be on a shortlist?

My mate says try Radio 6. I say be like me, go deaf and you don’t have to listen to any of them!
I used to listen to it a bit, until they fucked Radcliffe and Maconie off from the mid-afternoon slot and put them on weekend breakfasts.

Now, it’s mainly Boom in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.