United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question. Wasn't he rumoured to be on the shortlist to replace Guardiola if he left?
Probably a rumour started by the United propaganda machine to aliken him to Pep, tbf mate he probably is a good manager, going into a cauldron like United is totally different to going into a settled club with a strong managerial and playing structure, United simply don't have the time for a manager to get things right in five years time, its apparent they are financially in the mire without CL football , and by all accounts top four in his first season doesn't look like its going to happen. If United were half way there already with a style of play that resembles what he had at Ajax then he'd stand a good chance, the players at his disposal don't appear up to it, Shaw,Bruno, Fred, Mctominay, Maguire just aren't good enough for starters, even De Gea could be on borrowed time with his appalling distribution. Pep gave Hart the bullet really quickly when he found out he wasn't upto it.

They missed a really big trick IMO not going for Pochettino , but they are so obsessed with how City play these days that they're trying to copy and paste how we play football.

Supporting the rags is a last desperate throw of the dice for many of these so-called 'fans.' They just have to be accepted within society so they find something that gives them a sense of belonging, something that will make them NOT stand out in a crowd. Many of them are socially inept, lonely: long-term unemployed.They don't like themselves, and they don't like what they've become. For whatever reason they suffer with low self-esteem so they've jumped on the bandwagon in order to fit in, be accepted.

They remind me of the nervy, timid kids you'd get at school. They'd hook up with the local bully, hard-man, knowing they won't be picked on all the while he's in their company - albeit on the fringes. When he's with the gang he's a loud-mouthed, obnoxious fucker trying hard to ingratiate himself with the local 'tough guys.'
But on the odd occasion you see him outside of school hours and he's on his own he reverts back to the quiet, timid, and apprehensive kid you've always known him to be. From Chuck Norris to the Cowardly Lion in the blink of an eye.

I bet if you got him alone and he answered honestly, he would say Real Madrid is the team he loves from his career.
Of course that's the case. That's where he had all his major successes and won the Ballon D'Or etc. Not the swamp.

Plus he's Portugese, used to mediterranean food and climate. Is it just possible he might prefer Madrid to Manchester?

They don't know what rock bottom is like. Fuck the absolute fucking lot of them. Funnily enough I was 9 when some older rag **** came on the field near our house and kicked the shit out of me because I had my City shirt on. Imagine having to go home to your mum and tell her some **** has broken your nose because you don't support that shite.

I truly fucking detest them and my hatred of them cuts deep. I'd honestly celebrate them going down like I celebrated Sergios winner.

I want them to fucking suffer then go bust on the day I die.
My daughter is 15 and had her City top on last week. She went into a takeaway with her friends and this bloke and his wife basically aid into her hoping all City fans would die and giving her verbal. My daughter was absolutely shocked . I didn't find out till a few days later. I getting on now but we only live in a small town so when I find them I going to fucking batter the cunts

Really hope they don't manage to shift Ronaldo, that team turned to real shit as soon as he arrived and I'm confident we haven't seen the bottom yet. Sulking Ronaldo will drag others down with him.

All the leaks have started, Ten hag already starting to lose control.

Wonder if Neville will be on Monday night football for the red scousers c.palace game,and don’t they usually cover the weekends action wouldn’t be surprised if.. a) he isn’t on..b) he is on and goes off on a rant about the glazers being bad for the rags and dont forget this is manchester utd we are talking about ..

Well I've just watched Match of the Day 2 and I was laughing my head off.

I thought it was a nice touch that the officials at the Notts Forest vs West Ham game wore Man United's third strip too, everyones getting in on the joke now!

Rumor has it, it saves Ten Bob having to use a marker pen when reviewing video, to highlight who was shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.