United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donny Van de Beek is like that character Gordan in the thunderbirds who was sent up to the space station out of the way, and only got the call from Tracy Island when Virgil or Scott were out with their missus at the weekend.

Old Trafford is go, or not in this case.

Donny Van de Bench still makes me giggle. An £80 player bought for £40 million

That's a little unfair on ten Hag, I think. He hasn't become a bad coach overnight. Personally, I don't know what he was thinking, going there, but given time and the players he wants, he will be able to get them playing football. Will take a few windows, though. Questions are: will he be allowed a few seasons of mid-table mediocrity, and will he be able to get the players he wants?
Is it though? I don't know his track record to be fair, but Ajax don't really have any competition in the Netherlands. They scored 6 at the weekend and have scored more than City in their first 2 matches so early signs are that they're not exactly struggling without him.

Oh yes, but according to them, if they hadn't taken out the £1.5B the club would be back on top of the perch, in fact never left it!
Don't see how that would work in reality lol?

I could understand their argument if the Glazers had spent a similar amount as say Spurs. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.