United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The donut thief is one of 100s of problems, the biggest is the Portuguese ponce, he is poison at the club, the first job for Tent peg should have been to say goodbye and good riddance, doing so would have won over the dressing room in one second.

Agree it looked like Ten bob was told he going nowhere because no fucker wants him and with him being on so much money he has to be around the first team and starting! They should just of said to him we letting you go am sure Ronaldo wouldn’t want paying out his last year of wages seeing he worth hundreds of millions and makes millions just from us Instagram social media! He then could go to a shit champions league club if he tells them I’m happy with 50k a week!

Agree it looked like Ten bob was told he going nowhere because no fucker wants him and with him being on so much money he has to be around the first team and starting! They should just of said to him we letting you go am sure Ronaldo wouldn’t want paying out his last year of wages seeing he worth hundreds of millions and makes millions just from us Instagram social media! He then could go to a shit champions league club if he tells them I’m happy with 50k a week!
I would have paid him off if necessary, a great investment long term, Tent peg has already lost the dressing room pandering to the ponce.

Poch will be installed before the clocks go back.

The donut thief is one of 100s of problems, the biggest is the Portuguese ponce, he is poison at the club, the first job for Tent peg should have been to say goodbye and good riddance, doing so would have won over the dressing room in one second.
But not the boardroom, he still sells shirts, well if the idiots aren't blocking the Ragastore entrance !

But not the boardroom, he still sells shirts, well if the idiots aren't blocking the Ragastore entrance !
Any top manager would have demanded his head, Tent Peg has shown incredible weakness and the players have picked up on that, no coincidence the raggys had a decent pre-season when the ponce was not around.

The board and their demands are utterly irrelevant, the rags are in terminal decline.

Remember the first thing Pep did when he walked through our door, gave Joe Hart his p45, that sent a huge message to the dressing room, my way or the highway.

Simon Stone @bcc + Talk Sport just mouthpiece Ronaldo is transferrable.

Lol. Maybe the fuckers are actually waking up.

After just two defeats ffs, the precious cunts
Manchester United Supporters Trust will be 'demanding answers' from the board after the side's start to the season.

After just two defeats ffs, the precious cunts

They are not, I repeat NOT living in the past.

redmanx said:
I would take Lou Macari, Steve Coppell, Gordon Hill, Martin Buchan, Stuart Pearson, Sammy McIlroy, Brian Greenhoff, Kevin Moran, Gerry Daly, David McCreery and Alex Stepney over any of our current squad with the exception of Ronaldo who might not be the player he was but at least he was a player!

They need to stick with the process otherwise it will end with another manager failing. Ten Haag has a way he wants to play and it’s going to take time shifting the shite they have signed in order to play that way. The early days of Pep were bumpy playing out from the back and we took some bloody noses at places like Leicester and Everton that season. Stick with the system and don’t deviate as eventually it will bare fruit, this lot though don’t have patience and won’t have them not competing with City and Liverpool.

That's the crux of it, from what I,ve seen there's no sign of any sort of process having been put in place. As previously quoted Ten Bob should be at his strongest in his early days implementing his ideas/philosophy and had a good clear out.

Things are going to get worse by the week :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.