United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I read this initially I was going to post it with some more or less piss-take comment. But honestly, I just hope we never become this….

The MEN article was published three years ago today. It was nonsense then, and it's even more out of date today.

New star wars looks a bit shit....View attachment 53090
'We call on any United fan who may not have a ticket and given up hope. Stand with us'.

Ah the old Klopp rallying call to invade with tickletless fans jibbing in.

Can't see past complete carnage, with all day drunk/drugged up fanboys...

To paraphrase "Jaws": "we're gonna need a bigger popcorn basket"

Last edited:
Intresting with the 3 teams, historically all bigger than us however

LCFC from the outside looking in well run club with good owners, but they seem to be selling players. Would offer more money in wages, but have they the tecruitment team to match Brighton dont know. This is a club we woupd be looking at to c9mpete with year on year and emulate.

WWFC a team i would class as a rival for league position and at the moment on a par with us, sideways step.

MUFC Potter is surley not stupid, a club in crises, a board so far away from knowing how run a sweet shop let alone a football club.

Stability wise i think we are the better of the the 3 clubs u mentioned, Potter has a good relationship with the board and i think that is vital to him, i hope im right that he wants to finish off this project that he started, for me that would be a couple of top 10 finishes maybe a European adventure and a good cup run.

People mention the England job, dont think that will suit him, he likes the day to day running of a football club.
He could be a candidate for City when Pep goes. There’s a thought.

You wouldn’t get anywhere near that figure mate, as good as he is.. If the rags offer him the right money and circa £60 million he will be gone … Would it be the right move? No chance, Brighton are streets ahead of the rags in every department on and off the pitch …!!
I think we've spent enough of the summer on this forum telling Brighton fans what will happen with their players.

New star wars looks a bit shit....View attachment 53090
'An ownership that is systematically starving and killing the greatest football institution in world football, for greed'

Fucking hell they are completely outstripping even Liverpool here in lost up own arse syndrome and self awareness deficiency.

Deary me.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.