United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck is it being starved! They’ve spent an absolute fortune £1.5b and that’s not including the wages!!

They don’t put their ticket prices up year after year like ours have done last few seasons. What do these idiots expect any owner of United to do? Run it for free and don’t take any money out of it? I’m sure Edwards senior and junior did exactly the same making sure they got paid, their business plan that paid dividends at the beginning of the football boom in the 90s was eventually sussed out by more ambitious owners.

My god they are desperate. I bet the cleaners at the club have a better plan & schedule
The rags have no strategy, which is why the best players are reluctant to go there (unless they are given stupidly high paying contracts).
Long gone are the days where City could show their interest in a player only for him to be gazumped by the rags at the 11th hour.
Berbaflop and Suarez spring to mind. (There are others).

It's going to be a long road back to where the supporters think they should be.
I doubt I will see them back at the top in my lifetime.

SUCK IT UP!
:- )))

The rags have no strategy, which is why the best players are reluctant to go there (unless they are given stupidly high paying contracts).
Long gone are the days where City could show their interest in a player only for him to be gazumped by the rags at the 11th hour.
Berbaflop and Suarez spring to mind. (There are others).

It's going to be a long road back to where the supporters think they should be.
I doubt I will see them back at the top in my lifetime.

SUCK IT UP!
:- )))
Fergiescum, is that you?

Thierry Henry turns 45 today. He's available on a free. United may get a season out of him! We should put out that we're talking to his agent!

You can see Potter being recruited by the rags after they have sacked Ten Bob. Or a club like Leicester, Wolves etc wanting him. Can you hang on to him?
I have no doubt Potter would do an excellent job wherever he went but, hypothetically speaking obviously, were United to try to take anyone from Brighton, it should be whoever is running their scouting system.
In fact, that's who City should have been coveting this summer, (as much as I would have liked us to have signed Cucarella at the same time).

I have no doubt Potter would do an excellent job wherever he went but, hypothetically speaking obviously, were United to try to take anyone from Brighton, it should be whoever is running their scouting system.
In fact, that's who City should have been coveting this summer, (as much as I would have liked us to have signed Cucarella at the same time).
Hasn’t he left for Newcastle?
& why the fuck do we need to change our scouting system??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.