United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s great to read United are still the most popular club in the world. It’ll keep their mind of the real problems. It will keep the arrogance going and they won’t bother us as rivals.

It’s great Ronaldo comes out with the true story as if we are interested. Again it will keep their mind (and the media in this case) of the real problems.

And finally the protest. Well, I would suggest all the fans of every other PL club needs to protest towards their owners and board members. I mean, why United fans have the arrogance to think their club is in turmoil just because it has failed to impress or win silverware?

The survey, which was commissioned by United, defines a 'fan' as an individual who answered survey questions, unprompted, with the answer the club was their favorite football team in the world.

The spelling of "Favourite" shit journalism, and why would the rags even have a survey like this?

In next weeks survey 99% of white Mice like cheese.

'Manchester United in shock loan move for Chelsea's Christian Pulisic' is the latest in the Telegraph today.

They just don't appear to have any transfer strategy whatsover. Just desperately, flailing about trying to sign anyone who will actually go there. Totally chaotic. What a complete shambles of a club :-)

'An ownership that is systematically starving and killing the greatest football institution in world football, for greed'

Fucking hell they are completely outstripping even Liverpool here in lost up own arse syndrome and self awareness deficiency.

Deary me.............
How the fuck is it being starved! They’ve spent an absolute fortune £1.5b and that’s not including the wages!!

It’s great to read United are still the most popular club in the world. It’ll keep their mind of the real problems. It will keep the arrogance going and they won’t bother us as rivals.

It’s great Ronaldo comes out with the true story as if we are interested. Again it will keep their mind (and the media in this case) of the real problems.

And finally the protest. Well, I would suggest all the fans of every other PL club needs to protest towards their owners and board members. I mean, why United fans have the arrogance to think their club is in turmoil just because it has failed to impress or win silverware?
What are the muen trying to achieve, is it to entice new owners or raise the share price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.