United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn’t get anywhere near that figure mate, as good as he is.. If the rags offer him the right money and circa £60 million he will be gone … Would it be the right move? No chance, Brighton are streets ahead of the rags in every department on and off the pitch …!!
Its not what they offer, the price will be what Bloom wants.
He is worth 2 times what Cucu was, this late in the window no replacement. £100m +

Its not what they offer, the price will be what Bloom wants.
He is worth 2 times what Cucu was, this late in the window no replacement. £100m +
Didn’t he cost a million and then go straight out on loan and come back for 10 games?
And now he’s worth twice what we paid for Haaland?
Twice the price of Jesus?
And let me guess, City are inflating the price of players?

Didn’t he cost a million and then go straight out on loan and come back for 10 games?
We dont need to sell so dont matter, price him out a move if they want him that bad pay the money.

We have just got our Cucu replacement yesterday, i understand the rags are interested in Estupinan after he did so well in his medical at Brighton

4 million. He was Bissoumas replacement. Needed the loan for work permit.

Popcorn at the ready for Monday...........its going to be epic.

We literally cannot lose.
Scouse batter them...fully expected and giggles all round at Uniteds expense and watch the protesters make complete twats of themselves in a massive shitshow.
A surprising draw.......both teams hopefully a further 2 points behind us and much wringing of hands in scouseland
United win.............fits of laughter as the protesters don't know what to do and RAWK goes into meltdown. The youtube football world declare the League is over for clicks and views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.