United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money is not the solution.
Give a million quid to a cretin and he will piss it up the wall and be left with nowt in no time.
The Rags need exceptional management at all levels. Then money (lots of it). Then time. (Which all evidence suggests the fans will not give them.)
Verily, they are fucked.
BTW, I doubt Mr Ratcliffe is Gandhi. He's a billionaire tax dodger who lives in Monte Carlo to avoid contributing to the UK. I know little of him, but what I do know suggests he's not a particularly pleasant individual and I very much doubt he will run the Rags as a charity - if he buys them.

View attachment 53159
Even I, a keen observer of United desperation, have never seen them this desperate.

He should have gone somewhere like Brighton. Go to a club where there's a really strong system and a manager who's on top of things and relatively stable.

His downfall has been incredible, he's so obviously an incredibly talented footballer with so much technical ability and potential and it's just sliding away.

I do wonder if he's one of the unnamed PL players who's known to be addicted to pain killers.

For Monday evening I have bought myself a packet of Cornish Clotted Cream Fudge and a large bar of Galaxy for during the ‘game’!
Then a lovely mug of Horlicks to take to bed with me!! ;-)

I've got a box of tissue for my crying eyes with laughter bringing me to tears

Then time. (Which all evidence suggests the fans will not give them.)

I don't think this really holds up, they've given the club 9 years since the Moyes debacle and not really got out of hand.

If anything they've been too patient, and too susceptible to getting carried away when things go well for a month and dropping all their protests.

For Monday evening I have bought myself a packet of Cornish Clotted Cream Fudge and a large bar of Galaxy for during the ‘game’!
Then a lovely mug of Horlicks to take to bed with me!! ;-)

giphy.gif

WAtching the 93:20 again, because you have to right?
And I fucking love, LOVE Fergie's absolute slapped arse of a face when Sunderland's fans are cheering and he then meekly turns around and claps his players knowing they'd lost it.

I cannot accurately express how happy that entire thing makes me, it's one of the happiest memories in my life and I swear to god even when I'm losing all my memories, that one will still be making me smile.

Fuck you Fergie and Fuck you United, now and forever.
Amen.

They're now putting in a bid of £500m for the Land of Oz's feared strike force of the Lion, the Scarecrow and the Tin Man. Toto says he's not interested and Dorothy is unwilling to comment.
I started reading that as 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe'...

<insert your own joke about Wardrobe already playing CB for them>

Money is not the solution.
Give a million quid to a cretin and he will piss it up the wall and be left with nowt in no time.
The Rags need exceptional management at all levels. Then money (lots of it). Then time. (Which all evidence suggests the fans will not give them.)
Verily, they are fucked.
BTW, I doubt Mr Ratcliffe is Gandhi. He's a billionaire tax dodger who lives in Monte Carlo to avoid contributing to the UK. I know little of him, but what I do know suggests he's not a particularly pleasant individual and I very much doubt he will run the Rags as a charity - if he buys them.

Why anybody would pay £5billion for them, knowing the amount of money they will need ? It's not a pot noddle and going to be an instant success, 10 years is needed, then Manchester city would still be improving each year, also Liverpool Chelsea, even Newcastle, that's without taking into account arsenal and spurs,

you need to be a very good club with a foundation built around the future and not the pasted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.