United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started home dialysis 2 nights ago, and am getting used to my peritoneum being filled with a liquid to clean out my blood of toxins. For 8 hours overnight, I have 2 litres at a time put in, held for an hour, taken out, and repeated 3 further times before the programme is finished. At the moment, it feels as if my body has been given a thorough beating, but this will settle down.
Unfortunately, reading this thread is making me laugh so much that am literally having to hold my sides to try and stop the pain.

Please don't let it stop.
Good luck blue!

At the Giggs trial today:-

The barrister refers to a question put by the prosecution asking Giggs if he was "impetuous".

Mr Daw said: “Do you know what that word means?”

Giggs said: “Yes.”

Mr Daw said: “What does it mean?”

Giggs laughs. He said: “You say.”

Mr Daw laughs. He said: “I’m not trying to embarrass you, do you know what it means?”

Giggs said: “I’m not quite sure.”

Glazers selling a stake

Luke Shaw puts a bid on the table,

"Rare to Medium please with double chips"
Not that kind of stake !!
it‘s the kind to drive through the heart of the undead presence up there in the stand.
Hope they never use it though.

I'd be more worried of them paying for the Casemiro of a few years ago for 60+mil. Shadow of himself and should've been sent off in the first half in the second leg against us within a half hour. An interesting one. A declining player, yet nearly the biggest upgrade possible over McTominay.

He’ll just be another who they actually have no plan or idea about how to use him. Another Varane.
Verane was woeful before he signed for United. That season we knocked Madrid out of the CL, he was there worst player, Gabi ripped him to shreds.

Casimeiro is still a cracking player and is exactly what United need. For the first time since they signed… erm, sorry I can’t even think of one good signing they’ve made for years… they’re trying to sign a player they need.

Everyday it’s a new drama! Love it

Ronaldo promises to tell the truth in a few weeks ha ha ha ha wtf
Like anyone give a fuck what “truth” he’s going to come out with. It’s 100% guaranteed it’ll be about some trivial shit about him… something about him going home at half time the other week and not about the club.

not far off same road myself keep strong blue
Cheers. I must stop laughing at the rags - it hurts.
I've opted for the home dialysis as I don't want to spend 3 days a week at MRI - I'll sleep a lot better when I suss how to not trigger the alarm, but it's only my third night tonight.

Have you got the same problem as me - buggered kidneys (mine are down to 6% effective)?
We could perhaps set up a support group if enough people are interested, and still get to laugh at the rags despite our problems.
Just a thought.

Verane was woeful before he signed for United. That season we knocked Madrid out of the CL, he was there worst player, Gabi ripped him to shreds.

Casimeiro is still a cracking player and is exactly what United need. For the first time since they signed… erm, sorry I can’t even think of one good signing they’ve made for years… they’re trying to sign a player they need.
Spot-on. Verane was built up in the media but he had been shite in recent seasons and has looked terrible since they bought him. I am not sure about Casimero though. He has an excellent track record but why would Real sell him? It doesn't make any sense for anyone to leave the European Champions for a club that isn't even in the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.