United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot-on. Verane was built up in the media but he had been shite in recent seasons and has looked terrible since they bought him. I am not sure about Casimero though. He has an excellent track record but why would Real sell him? It doesn't make any sense for anyone to leave the European Champions for a club that isn't even in the competition.
Camavinga is going to be a superstar in my opinion. I think they’re going to put faith into him and move Casimeiro on.

Verane was woeful before he signed for United. That season we knocked Madrid out of the CL, he was there worst player, Gabi ripped him to shreds.

Casimeiro is still a cracking player and is exactly what United need. For the first time since they signed… erm, sorry I can’t even think of one good signing they’ve made for years… they’re trying to sign a player they need.
They’ve signed plenty of players who they’ve needed, they just have no idea what to do with them. Until I see otherwise I’m just gonna assume anyone they sign will end up looking like crap in their set up.

If I had a pound for every time someone had said ‘shit he’s exactly what they need, they might actually be decent now’ over the past 5 years…

Hell even happened with The Godfather of German football…

Casemiro
Sommer
Felix
Pulisic
Meunier
Begovic

All linked with the rags, and that’s just today.
Talk about panicking….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.