United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camavinga is going to be a superstar in my opinion. I think they’re going to put faith into him and move Casimeiro on.
I know Benzema got the headlines for obvious reasons, but for me, Casemiro was the best player on the pitch in the final and the second semi-final against us. He's 30, but for a defensive midfielder, that's not a huge problem. I think they'd be insane to sell him. It'd be like us selling Fernandinho when he was 30.

Just shows where they are now, no top player will join them unless they are offered ridiculous wages and heard about 300-400k a week which is double of what he in on now as well as 60 million for Casemiro but they are now panicking and going after everyone in the hope of landing someone

I started home dialysis 2 nights ago, and am getting used to my peritoneum being filled with a liquid to clean out my blood of toxins. For 8 hours overnight, I have 2 litres at a time put in, held for an hour, taken out, and repeated 3 further times before the programme is finished. At the moment, it feels as if my body has been given a thorough beating, but this will settle down.
Unfortunately, reading this thread is making me laugh so much that am literally having to hold my sides to try and stop the pain.

Please don't let it stop.
Get well soon blue.

I know Benzema got the headlines for obvious reasons, but for me, Casemiro was the best player on the pitch in the final and the second semi-final against us. He's 30, but for a defensive midfielder, that's not a huge problem. I think they'd be insane to sell him. It'd be like us selling Fernandinho when he was 30.
He probably should have seen red against us in second leg very early on. We bottled it yes but refereeing decisions especially on his fouls were questionable

He probably should have seen red against us in second leg very early on. We bottled it yes but refereeing decisions especially on his fouls were questionable

Yep he got away with kicking us off the park ? Another UEFA tool in match officials against us

They will probably end up with Neto (who is a decent player to be fair to them) or Neves (another decent option but not outstanding one)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.