United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He certainly is, Ratcliffe lives in Monaco

Ineos Automotive, owned by billionaire Brexit backer Jim Ratcliffe, announced it will build its first 4x4 vehicle in France, which confirms that its plans to build a car manufacturing factory in Wales have officially been abandoned.
Back in September 2019, Ineos had confirmed that the Grenadier will be built in a bespoke new manufacturing facility on a greenfield site in Bridgend, South Wales.

It said this would create 200 jobs initially, and up to 500 in the long term. It announced site development was now under way to support planned start of production in 2021.

This is sure to come as a blow to Wales. According to some reports, the Welsh government has spent around £5m ($6.7m) supporting the project.
The Welsh would rather have a world class centre and scrum half :-)

Cheers. I must stop laughing at the rags - it hurts.
I've opted for the home dialysis as I don't want to spend 3 days a week at MRI - I'll sleep a lot better when I suss how to not trigger the alarm, but it's only my third night tonight.

Have you got the same problem as me - buggered kidneys (mine are down to 6% effective)?
We could perhaps set up a support group if enough people are interested, and still get to laugh at the rags despite our problems.
Just a thought.
My daughter, Kay, 37yo is going to be starting dialysis at home in the very near future, prior to a kidney transplant.
She is to all, intents and purposes, blind and can't walk.
How she copes is so brave and I feel so down that I can't do much to help.
Type 2 is terrible.
I have type 2 but I am not anywhere near as bad as my daughter is.
A group may be of some help, to share our experiences.
Life's a woman.

I think united will end up with:

- Melo at rb (Wan-Bissaka going)
- Casmeiro
- back up goalkeeper.
- another midfielder
- Antony/gakpo

Will definitely make them better, but still touch and go for top 4 I'd say

Don't get why Casimero would want to go there? Especially for the same wages as he's already on at Madrid (if the latest reports are true)

I think united will end up with:

- Melo at rb (Wan-Bissaka going)
- Casmeiro
- back up goalkeeper.
- another midfielder
- Antony/gakpo

Will definitely make them better, but still touch and go for top 4 I'd say
Who's melo?
Casemiro is decent but it's obviously its for the money /big final pay day I put them between 7th and 10th

At the Giggs trial today:-

The barrister refers to a question put by the prosecution asking Giggs if he was "impetuous".

Mr Daw said: “Do you know what that word means?”

Giggs said: “Yes.”

Mr Daw said: “What does it mean?”

Giggs laughs. He said: “You say.”

Mr Daw laughs. He said: “I’m not trying to embarrass you, do you know what it means?”

Giggs said: “I’m not quite sure.”
I so hope this is real

I thought the Davy Jone’s Locker one was fabulous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.