United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
YP62lVx.png

Also missed one in Normal time

Even in Radcliffe gets to buy United, he brings no guarantee of success. Nice aren't vying for ecl after 3 years of Ineos ownership. Lauserne are apparently near the bottom of Romany League. It would be hilarious if Ineos bought them didn't improve them;
He should stick to cycling. Nobody could do a better job than the Glazers. They’re the best owners the Raggies have ever had in my book. U-S-A! U-S-A!!!

I suspect that Ten Bob will be gone before Christmas, unless we get a campaign up and running for him asap.
They'll be 0 points after 3 games - barring a miracle, or, more likely, a zebra-pants induced postponement. I'm not bothered who they sign - they've signed what appeared - to them - to be the best available, repeatedly, for a decade and got nowhere.
They aren't likely to sign anyone the top 4 would go for, and therefore, Ten Bob will have to get a "Pep" type run of results from his rag, tag and bobtail outfit over the next 35 games, making up a 7/8 point gap in order just to catch up to the leading pack.
It isn't going to happen.
Again!

Scum.

My daughter, Kay, 37yo is going to be starting dialysis at home in the very near future, prior to a kidney transplant.
She is to all, intents and purposes, blind and can't walk.
How she copes is so brave and I feel so down that I can't do much to help.
Type 2 is terrible.
I have type 2 but I am not anywhere near as bad as my daughter is.
A group may be of some help, to share our experiences.
Life's a woman.
And I thought I had it bad. Please send her my best wishes and hope that her transplant is a great success.
When you say Type 2,is that Diabetes type 2? I also have that, in addition to stage 5 renal failure, but at least I'm now, hopefully, going to improve with dialysis. Unfortunately, I'm not in the running for a transplant, so this is for life.

How are you and your family coping with it? I've found that, since my diagnosis, me and my girls are a lot closer to each other emotionally, which is a great source of comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.