United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the rags get Cashmoro then I think it is fair to say they have had a better transfer window than us.
Our problem was we just dived in and signed the first forward we saw.
The rags have taken their time, weighed up the market, discussed at length the pros and cons of how he will fit in with the system Ten Bob wants. Forward planning is everything.
Ha ha, you’ll catch a few with that.

This type of signing shows that they are a dozen country miles away from having a coherent starting 11. Their recruitment team literally hasn't got a clue. It's actually starting to look like sabotage...
It's piss funny though the last couple of days looking at the Rags celebrating this signing. No mention of the Glazers they are too busy signing "the best DM in the world" haha

The lack of strategy is hilarious...

We need a midfielder. Get De Jong, he is creative, can pass and has played for the manager before.

No, get Caicedo. He's young and Brighton have to give him to us because we're Man United.

Tielemans is the answer, if arsenal want him he must be good...

No, Ruben Neves. He's the solution to the deep lying playmaker issue.

Wait get Casemiro, he's tough and can break up the play.

All they want really is a big name to shut the fans up and whoever they get will be called the best ever. How they think one signing is going to change things around is beyond me. If Casemiro can single handedly make Ronaldo care one jot, give Maguire a drop of talent, fix De Gea's slippy gloves and put the ball in the back of the net every game then fair play. Let's just hope he's not another dissenting voice by Christmas, eh?

About the only thing he can do is release eriksen further forward. Not a bad thing for them at all, but they're still reliant then on an ageing core of the team and a season where they'll play 3 times in 7 days regularly. Injuries incoming.

I think their scouting team must be reading tea leaves rather than doing any work, or maybe more likely the crap stains on the bog sides after a curry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.