United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So by the time they all throw their dummys out of the pram on Monday there is every chance they will have spent in the region of £160 - £170 million and well over £150 million as a nett spend.

Add to this that there is talk of a number of other players being bidded for including Anthony for over £80 million.

It is quite reasonable to assume their nett spend will top £200 million this window, you can understand why they hate the Glazers.

So by the time they all throw their dummys out of the pram on Monday there is every chance they will have spent in the region of £160 - £170 million and well over £150 million as a nett spend.

Add to this that there is talk of a number of other players being bidded for including Anthony for over £80 million.

It is quite reasonable to assume their nett spend will top £200 million this window, you can understand why they hate the Glazers.
and never a hint that they may be breaking FFP rules.
Rules for thee not for me.

The rags transfer policy has been - "Oh, City want (insert players' name), he must be good. Whatever they offer, we need to offer more and get the player, we can't have City nicking the best players you know, I mean they are only ickle after all..."

Regarding the rumoured slabhead to Chelsea move, remember Veron going there? He was also poor at the swamp.
(Then there was the Torres from the dippers move).
It seems the chavs are happy to subsidise other clubs by getting their dross/past their best players off the wage bill.
Rags and dippers, 2 cheeks of the same arse.

Bunch of fucking morons. So they get their wish and get new owners. No guarantee they'll spend like the glazers and if they do it will be exactly as it is now. Then what? More protests to get the new owners out.
The club needs stripping bare and building up from scratch with a proper director of football. That won't happen though, as the precious little cherubs want to win everything now.
The irony, their own fans are gonna be the downfall of their own club.
Haa.
SCUM.

Mr Giggs sent Ms Greville this message on New Years Eve 2017.

G is for gorgeous

R is for radiant

E is for extraordinary

V is for vivacious

I is for idolised, by me

L is for legs L is for legs

E is for everything I've ever wanted

The court has now sat through an hour and a half of gushing messages between Ms Greville and Mr Giggs. In among these exchanges, he called her "the jam in my doughnut, the salt in my tequila, the truffle in my pasta".

One text from Mr Giggs said:

"I love you so much baby, it even blows my mind that your surname is Greville. It rhymes with Neville, who is one of my besties, and Breville, which is my favourite toastie maker. It's things like this that make us so special.

Greville + Neville + Breville = so special"
Come on that one can't be real?

Casemiro is a good player unfortunately and i can see his professionalism will make him play well beyond 35 just like Fernandinho.

Casemiro is a good player unfortunately and i can see his professionalism will make him play well beyond 35 just like Fernandinho.
But now he will look to his left and see McTomiwhatshisname as opposed to Kroos and Modric.

What’s funny is he would have freed Pogba to be more creative. But they’ve sold him now because they’re thick as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.