United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon Mullock saying United are going to try and spend their way out of issues and want de jong, antony and gakpo and a rb (vanderson from monaco) as well as casmeiro, martinez, malacia and eriksen. I mean that's surely about £300m- which would be the most expensive summer spend ever- yet united fans aren't happy....

Simon Mullock saying United are going to try and spend their way out of issues and want de jong, antony and gakpo and a rb (vanderson from monaco) as well as casmeiro, martinez, malacia and eriksen. I mean that's surely about £300m- which would be the most expensive summer spend ever- yet united fans aren't happy....
And how exactly are they planning to close all those deals in the next 10 days?

Sounds like rag propaganda to me (yes, I know Mullock is a blue)

Does ffp not come into the equation..

Yep just add another 300m on to the debt nought to see here it’s all fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.