United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casemiro is a good player unfortunately and i can see his professionalism will make him play well beyond 35 just like Fernandinho.
If he had been a rag target last May fair enough, a great signing but he wasn't. He is around 53rd choice in this transfer window, he wasn't bought to slot into a system because the rags haven't got one. He wasn't bought to replace someone, he was just bought to appease the zebra pants hordes.

See Vardy has signed a new contract with Leicester. Probably due to the rumours the Rags wanted him so he was desperate to stay with Leicester

Maybe Mrs Vardy had something to say about that too. W. Rooney might be Manager of Utd. by November the way things are going (they can't give it to Giggsy).

Last edited:
Completely agree, and so typical of this aimless rabble.

Cashemiro has been given the most insane superannuation lump sum before he retires. He’s chortling all the way to the bank.
We used to be that football club desperate for a big name player and we signed players like Seaman , Schmeichel , Cole ,Fowler , McManaman and others all arriving for their final pay cheque with zero interst in our club.
Now its the Rags turn bidding for players the wrong side of thirty and paying them a fortune , in recent history there has never been a better time to be a blue and never a worst time to be a Rag

Passed that some time ago. Tbf, I have trouble standing up (painful hips) so I always accept the offer.
Benefit of being old and doddery: GP, 2 serious consultants, 1 physio, 1 stick, regular tests on blood, blood pressure and all points west, full body scans, Hearing aids, piles of meds, Glasses: all Paid for by the lovely generous taxpayer. Thanks people.
You sound like a perfect transfer target for United

Passed that some time ago. Tbf, I have trouble standing up (painful hips) so I always accept the offer.
Benefit of being old and doddery: GP, 2 serious consultants, 1 physio, 1 stick, regular tests on blood, blood pressure and all points west, full body scans, Hearing aids, piles of meds, Glasses: all Paid for by the lovely generous taxpayer. Thanks people.
FOCs of the world unite and join in our anthem!

Been there and got the t-shirt also mate.Virtually everything you`ve mentioned, I too have the same ailments but also have to use elbow crutches to get around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.