United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a couple of rag cunts I know are still not happy with the Glazers, they say they're spending MUs money and not they're own
I can’t think of any top club where they are spending owners money, including our own.

The whole idea of ownership, especially oversees is to grow the club , enjoy the rewards after initial outlays from purchase.

There are different ways of getting returns and managing debts. In our case Sheik Mansour has turned debt into equity and sold part of the business to get his investment back.

In the case of others they use loans or the debt is shared with other investors, as what Chelsea are doing now

Let’s say United let the supporters own the club. What would be the response if the supporters then had to commit 10k each every transfer window for new players.

The likes of Jim Ratcliffe would be not much different to the Glazers, he is not going to give them his personal wealth on tap to them

And a couple of rag cunts I know are still not happy with the Glazers, they say they're spending MUs money and not they're own?
You need to point out to them that as the owners of the business the money they are spending is theirs, they could choose to take the profits if they wished or re-invest as they are doing

Always the way when the rags spend shitloads on players those players are the best they going to rip it till they won bought and realisation that they ain’t that brilliant!

Example to name three and there is a lot of em!

Maguire
Bissaka
Shaw

The media coverage is hysterical. If Martinez is so good why, aged 24, has he only got seven caps for a very ordinary Argentina team (despite winning the Copa America when Martinez was an unused sub)? The problem with all the fake news reported in the UK is that those pesky facts keep getting in the way. Not saying he is a terrible player but he is not elite level.

7 caps when Otamendi’s wheelchair was in for new tyres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.