United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hate his holier-than-thou journalisam.(approach)

Always finding fault in the smallest thing. Constantly leading a self-entitled crusade to clean up football via his keyboard. Mr goody 2 shoes, who everyone likes, respects, he doesn't put a foot wrong, doesn't make mistakes, speaks for everyone, or so he thinks, and he's just such a likeable guy in every sence. Hi Ollie, mate!
I emailed him twice, he didnt respond

If they can get Erickson and De Jong in they may actually have something that resembles a functioning midfield if they have Freddie Mercury sat at the top of the three. Still a long way away from City and Liverpool’s level and won’t have the squad depth to compete with the amount of players they have released.
Don’t think for a minute Freddie Mercury will be happy about the ronaldo situation. I can see trouble brewing there

Hardly surprising that he chose them in the end.

He'll be paid far more and because of how much money a club like United spend there's always the prospect of Champions League football which just isn't a real possibility at Brentford.

Don’t think for a minute Freddie Mercury will be happy about the ronaldo situation. I can see trouble brewing there

Freddie Mercury will be thinking ‘don’t stop me know’ when it comes to the transfer request. Maybe they can ship him off to ‘Barcelona’.

Hardly surprising that he chose them in the end.

He'll be paid far more and because of how much money a club like United spend there's always the prospect of Champions League football which just isn't a real possibility at Brentford.
You could say that about the rags! they're in europa league this season and could well be there next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.