De jong
De ligt
Davisson sanchez
Van de beek
Ziyech
Depay
Klasson
All failed to deliver
Ha ha ! Talkshite interviewing a "massive" united fan of 42 years standing. He's just retired from work and his colleagues had a collection to buy him a leaving present; a tour of Old Trafford "because I've never been". Even Jim White was incredulous.
Sounds as if his Work Mates thought he was a complete Tosser as well

Yeah very strange…. But look at the bigger picture and the state of play at both teams. Im convinced, the constant fluffing of them in the red media actually doesnt do them any favours, long term at least. It gives a false sense of security.

All that bullshit fanfare last season about the prodigal son returning and look where we are in the cold light of day today… Long may it continue!!
100% this. Ten Months will have no chance of rebuilding at their place because the MSM will full of Crisis headlines as soon as they lose a couple of games and the “pressure” produced primarily by these same media clowns will just ramp up

That was why I derived so much enjoyment - comes from Havant - as far away from the swamp as you can probably get on mainland England - fan since 69 so not a glory hunter lol - never ever been near the place and is going up for a stadium tour ( no doubt planning to hit the superstore ) and hoping to take in a game - he is the guy that keeps the Glazers in there !!
He can’t be a big hit in Pompey Country either I wouldn’t have thought

That was why I derived so much enjoyment - comes from Havant - as far away from the swamp as you can probably get on mainland England - fan since 69 so not a glory hunter lol - never ever been near the place and is going up for a stadium tour ( no doubt planning to hit the superstore ) and hoping to take in a game - he is the guy that keeps the Glazers in there !!
I've just listened /watched the Talksport video and that United fan is the very definition of what a "Plastic Fan" is.
He's 65 years old,supported UTD for over 50 years and has never been to Old Trafford.
And he has to get his workmates to pay for him to attend a game there. A fucking typical Southern glory hunting gobshite United fan. There were alot of those fuckers at Wembley in 2011 if you remember.

Last edited:
Christian Eriksen when he collapsed and "died" on the pitch last season, did he get reincarnated as the greatest footballer to have ever walked the earth? The scum are all talking about him as the second coming of Christ on sadcafe , and the answer to all their prayers. The buzz word over there is Saint Eriksen as a false9 , i swear Pep has pulled one of the greatest cons ever in English football with the false9.

We seem to get one or two of these types of signings every year to keep us amused. Past it galacticos after a cash out move.
They nearly always flop.
Off the top of the my head recently there's been

Falcao
Schweinsteiger
Sanchez
Ibrahimovic
Cavani
PR37
Varane
and now Erickson.
All were going to help United back to their rightful place atop the League.
None did apart from maybe the odd week here and there.

Why don’t United fans post on this thread anymore? There used to be quite a few of them popping in and out every time, especially when United were constantly winning trophies. Surely after a few years of not winning trophies they’ve haven’t given up coming over and taking the p*ss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.