United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no contradiction.
Why would the Glazers sell. They have taken millions out of the club and can continue to do so, no matter what any mib says.
Why would someone buy it. You'd need 5 billion (loaned therefore interest) you would have to address the disgraceful state of the stadium, another billion. All before you took a penny out. Where is the contradiction ?
If that’s the case Reggie smethhurst from cleepthorpes may aswell put a bid in.

I was alluding to part time defenders such as those appearing in the red of the scum, not the heroic Trumpton Fire Brigade rescue team, whose names shall live forevermore, but were borrowed merely for artistic purposes. Alas, I had no time to seek permission from Captain Flack, but, I'm sure he's a blue Gaz, like us, and therefore won't mind.
:-)
I should hope so.

Did like this comment on BBC Hys about Ratcliffe

Let him, he has ruined a winning Sky cycle team, failed to win The Americas Cup with the worlds best helmsman and since his been involved with Mercedes F1 team they haven’t won anything. Looks a great fit for Man U!

Glazers are in talks to sell a minority stake to an private equity firm named Apollo. Not exactly Ratcliffe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.