United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a rumour they’re actually back together.

I think he actually got arrested for breaking his bail conditions because they were living together again and one of the conditions of his bail was a restraining order making him stay a certain distance away.

Just going back to your remotely possible excuse, Was just reading a fair few post on Twitter saying they have concocted a role play story up to get him off. Wouldn't suprise me but I guess we'll never know.

Read the same.
Doesn't really fit the narrative of her going public.

Lack of support from the victim is responsible for 60% of rape cases not going to prosecution.

They don't need to concoct a story, she just has to not cooperate and the CPS would have dropped it.

Lack of support from the victim is responsible for 60% of rape cases not going to prosecution.

They don't need to concoct a story, she just has to not cooperate and the CPS would have dropped it.

I know that, But you'd still want a story to tell the world it was all a bit of fun that got out of hand. Even though it's absolute bollocks.

I know that, But you'd still want a story to tell the world it was all a bit of fun that got out of hand. Even though it's absolute bollocks.
They'll just stay quiet. The role play nonsense was circulated by weirdos trying to excuse the tapes when they came out, it's highly unlikely that Greenwood and co. would use the exact same defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.