United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he was arrested United issued this statement -

He remains suspended by the club, pending the outcome of the judicial process.

I look very much doubt that they will allow him to play again though.

United will do whatever they can do move him on quickly and quietly IMO, anything else would be a PR disaster.

I think he'll resurface in League One or something like that in a year or so.

I love being a woman sometimes. Good luck to anyone who ever gets abused by a footballer. The law won't protect you.

I wonder if his girlfriend was pressured into dropping the charges.
Agreed but not sure it's just relevant for footballers.
Rape convictions are really low. Many victims don't come forward, it's grim.

This cockroach deserves nothing in this life.
Horrible bastard.

Someone will employ him
Saudi ?

Look closer to home IMO, I think there are several clubs in lower leagues of England who would have no problem employing him in a few years.

I think the problem was that Greenwood's partner was unwilling to testify. So as long as the defence team could come up with some remotely plausible excuse for the incident, there would be no grounds to pursue the case.

Just going back to your remotely possible excuse, Was just reading a fair few post on Twitter saying they have concocted a role play story up to get him off. Wouldn't suprise me but I guess we'll never know.

Greenwood getting off was always gonna happen after ‘her’ dad’s behaviour imo.
The money grabbing twat!
If the rumours of them getting back together are true, it wouldn’t surprise me that’s her dad’s doings too.
I’ve heard the recordings and I don’t need a court to tell me he’s a real piece of shit that deserves to be in prison or better still in the ground.

United will do whatever they can do move him on quickly and quietly IMO, anything else would be a PR disaster.

I think he'll resurface in League One or something like that in a year or so.
They won't want him anywhere near the club, same goes for Mendy for us.

I agree, Greenwood will most probably resurface for a club willing to take a punt on him, maybe a championship club brave(or foolish) enough. He'll need thick skin though, just like our ex players, Johnson and Evans needed.

Just going back to your remotely possible excuse, Was just reading a fair few post on Twitter saying they have concocted a role play story up to get him off. Wouldn't suprise me but I guess we'll never know.
Read the same.
Doesn't really fit the narrative of her going public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.