United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there you have it, clear and obvious bias. Goofy puts his hand on an official, no yellow, no talking to from the ref and the FA said they won’t look at it. Fast forward 2 weeks and a rag opponent puts his hand on an official, straight red and the FA are looking to extend the ban. Howard Webb strikes again.
Couldn't agree more

And there you have it, clear and obvious bias. Goofy puts his hand on an official, no yellow, no talking to from the ref and the FA said they won’t look at it. Fast forward 2 weeks and a rag opponent puts his hand on an official, straight red and the FA are looking to extend the ban. Howard Webb strikes again.
This all day long.
Nothing about why Fulham were frustrated due to blatant cheating by the officials inc the laughable non pen in the 1st half, nothing about the fuck off yelled to the ref every game by Rat Face inc this one

This all day long.
Nothing about why Fulham were frustrated due to blatant cheating by the officials inc the laughable non pen in the 1st half, nothing about the fuck off yelled to the ref every game by Rat Face inc this one
He hardly assaulted the referee did he. Why aren’t the FA more indignant when the officials cock up?

Shows how disciplined and professional our players are. They have been on the end of some shocking decisions and I wouldn't blame any of them temporarily losing it and laying hands on an official.
Personally speaking I'd be more than happy to lay my hands around the scrawny necks of these cheating PIGMOL twats.

And no David Silva! He's just been included in the greatest ever all time awards the bbc were running recently.
Man do I remember this well. The pundits/media spoke of him in such glowing terms after he left, yet it always felt like he was underrated or simply largely ignored by them. They even dared compared that super inconsistent Ozil to our beloved midfield maestro who does it week in week out.

The bias is so clear with that table. Spurs and the Rags topping it with a team that barely sniffed the top, let alone won fuckall. Ratboy got 4 alone just by putting pens in. None for Haaland so far is a travesty.

Mitrovic grabbed the ref and squared up to him. This was very different in comparison.

Shows how disciplined and professional our players are. They have been on the end of some shocking decisions and I wouldn't blame any of them temporarily losing it and laying hands on an official.
Personally speaking I'd be more than happy to lay my hands around the scrawny necks of these cheating PIGMOL twats.
I think Pep got to grips with that after the Cheslsea game when Alti Sent off Fern and Sergio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.