United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
MUEN have a truly sickening article about the home wrecker and how he's help kids become the next generation of rag players.

Hang your head in shame Samuel Luckhurst
0e08b3c2eed3b33966d466e2ca7af40b.jpg

MUEN have a truly sickening article about the home wrecker and how he's help kids become the next generation of rag players.

Nothing surprises me with these cunts. This is disgraceful. I've always said it, You have to be an absolute **** to be associated with that lot.

What a great role model! What's he going to do? Teach the next generation how to hit woman? How to sleep with your brothers wife?

FFS

a rag i vaguely know (his name is dwayne) always parks his car outside my house after we lose a game and beeps his horn for a few minutes to amuse himself. otherwise i rarely see him.
bumped into him today shopping in t'co-op and i couldn't resist mentioning the billion pound debt.
his response was along the lines of...
well we are worth 5 billion, so it's no different than me having a fiver in my pocket but owing you a quid.
Hope you replied, yeah, but if that fiver was all the money he had in the world and he owed you a fifth of it, he might not feel quite so chipper about it.

EDIT: Cheekybids' analogy is better but either way, good of your mate to display those timeless Rag qualities of being both arrogant and thick.

Last edited:

That’s an absolute disgrace.

The man is literally still on trial and shouldn’t be anywhere near the next generation of anything. Rag Parents allowing their kids to be involved with this **** need to take a look at themselves.

What next, art classes with Rolf Harris?

The man is literally still on trial and shouldn’t be anywhere near the next generation of anything. Rag Parents allowing their kids to be involved with this **** need to take a look at themselves.

Parenting lessons with Rose West!!

The charm offensive to integrate family man Ryan and Mason Greenwood back into the public domain is well underway from the rag media machine. Wonder if they will give Giggsy the women’s team manager job at the swamp, they do not have any shame.

Interesting to compare the headlines trumpeting a profit for the last quarter to 31 Dec with the actual accounts.

Despite a £6.3m profit over the 3 months, their half-year loss is £20m, just over £3m up on the same period last year.

They've had to borrow an additional £100m to keep them going, as their revenue isn't covering their outgoings. Cash flow for the 3 months was a net outgoing of £62m from their operations, plus another near-£30m spent on players. They've got to have, or be close to having, serious cashflow issues, similar to ours in 2008. In other words, they're running out of cash.

No wonder the Glazers are desperate to sell.
Was their rolling credit facility £300m or so?
So this last quarter they’ve used £100m of that, and iirc a similar amount previously, so they have only got <£100m of that left, and there is no additional (above expected) cash revenue for the next 3 months (other than down the sofa)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.