United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We joke about it, but it genuinely is disturbing. I don't have Sky but it seems that even when not commentating on the rags Tyler manages to squeeze their name in every five minutes or so. That can't be by chance. Either he's a fan or he's under instructions.
One night in Barcelona is his favourite

The so called ‘hairdryer’ treatment is being used once again over at the swamp by the second coming that is ten Bob.
Now pretty much the same group that got rid of the chosen one, Maureen, touché turtle, Olly Golly and wreck it Ralph might start to get a tad miffed at his constant man management style of confrontation and public criticism. Could you imagine if they collectively started to down tools once more.

Oh how we would laugh.
I have Dutch colleagues they all seem a bit tightly wound to me, if that’s the norm it is unsurprising they legalised soft drugs in 1976

Unfortunately, I think whoever buys them or even minority investment, I think these guys will improve.

Certainly been better getting an actual manager rather then Ole.

Therefore I think it’s great we get to play them in such a significant game, whilst the gaps between the teams are as big as it is.

I have Dutch colleagues they all seem a bit tightly wound to me, if that’s the norm it is unsurprising they legalised soft drugs in 1976
They are sticklers for certain practicalities always being right. Like organisation, methodic planning, timekeeping.

TH Fined Rashford and Garnacho for being late. Fined Ronaldo for leaving early. It breeds a culture of discipline that you really need in a team sport. You have to have everyone pulling in the same direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.